- Buying and selling authentic autograph memorabilia through various mediums (Ebay, Sport Forums, Autograph Shows, In-Person, etc)
- Dealing only with the best in the industry such as, Upper Deck, Steiner Sports, Mounted Memories, Grand Stand Sports, etc. Companies that directly meet the players and get the items signed, no third party authenticators.
- Serving as a liaison for international customers. Consigning items for them and also buying items from them while taking a fixed fee
- Dealing with wholesalers to obtain items at lower costs for customers .
- Creating a customer base over 1,000 people and making a database.
- Investing in undervalued players by studying player statistics and then selling their items when they are justly valued.
- Financing customers and charging interest to them by offering layaway payments on items and loans.
- Have received over 1,000 positive feedback selling items on Ebay and have achieved the "Power Seller" status.
- Have created revenues exceeding $400,000, while doing this as a side business